Real estate division operating within our office deals with matters relating to commercial properties. We help our corporate with zoning, planning, and land registry issues faced during purchase and exploitation of properties.
Some of the cases fall into this category due to a common denominator –the contract. The law relating to real estate is not only the real estate sales contract, but also other types of contacts or related matters.
- preliminary agreement (which precedes the promised contract);
- tenancy and lease agreements;
- developer agreement;
- consortium agreement;
- renegotiation of loan agreements in Swiss francs (within the class action lawsuits);
- representation of the parties in the process of acquiring real estate;
- land and personal servitudes;
- abolition of joint ownership (next to contractual solution is also possible prosecution).
Procedure of the administrative authorities
A large proportion of cases involving real estate shall be reported to the appropriate authorities – from those included in the local government units and courts. In some cases, the purpose of the completion of the relevant procedures and in other cases only to obtain certain information.
- determination of the legal status of the property;
- transformation of perpetual usufruct;
- adjacent fee;
- divisions, merging and separation of real estate;
- legalization of illegal construction;
- water permit;
- acquisition of real estate by a foreigner;
- land and mortgage register issues;
- issues of planning and zoning;
- examination of land and mortgage registers;
- protection of monuments;
- environmental protection.
Our Law Firm also undertakes to manage the affairs of atypical – from those for real estate with unregulated legal status for those with difficulty arises from a wide range of ownership.
Issues remaining in the activities of the real estate department is extensive and diverse. That is why often the intricacies of the provisions are difficult to understand and positive solution to the problem requires the services of a professional – a lawyer.
Our Law Firm employs experienced staff of the law. To each Customer we are treated on an individual basis, in depth analysis of the issue. We assist in identifying and clarifying the facts, legal status, collecting and filling out all the relevant documents. We also support the operation in administrative or judicial proceedings.
Head of the property department – partner at CGO Legal Counseling, attorney-at-law Jakub Chajdas.
We invite You to familiarize yourself with the detailed description of individual services within the competence of the department.
If you wish to obtain further information, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +48 42 663 65 03.