Usually, the issues concerning land and mortgage registers are examined by the court competent as per the location of the property – the so-called land and mortgage register court. The proceedings held before it need to be preceded by submitting an adequate application.
Land and mortgage register issues encompass a wide range of cases, including:
- establishment of land and mortgage registers
- entries in land and mortgage registers
- issuing excerpts of documents from land and mortgage registers
- designation of record parcels
- appointment of power of attorney or a statutory representative
- issuing a certified copy of land and mortgage register or a certification of closure of land and mortgage register
- viewing a land and mortgage register or issuing a printed excerpt thereof
CGO Legal law firm provides comprehensive services covering property cases – including the aforestated land and mortgage register cases. We assist in preparing the application, submitting it and tracking the entire course of proceedings on land and mortgages cases.
Should you be interested in obtaining more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us.